(February 1st – 9th, 2020)*
In support of the U.N. resolution aimed at spreading “the message of interfaith harmony and goodwill . . . based on Love of God and Love of Neighbor”, the IFC presents a week of programs to coincide with an annual worldwide observance the first week of February.
- Congregational-based Interfaith Dialogue on Racism, Sunday, February 2, 3-5 pm, Location TBD
- Home-based Dinner Dialogue Resources available on the topic of Racism – available all week
- Washington Theological Consortium Figel Event on Ecumenism, Wednesday, February 5, 6-9 pm, WTC, DC
- 5th Annual Mosaic Harmony Concert, Saturday, February 8, 7 pm, Woodside United Methodist Church, Silver Spring, MD
- “Parenting for Pluralism, an interfaith conversation”, Sunday, February 9, 2-4 pm, New York Ave. Presbyterian Church, DC
*2020 DC Interfaith Harmony Week is a collaboration of the IFC, Mosaic Harmony and Washington Theological Consortium.