In support of the U.N. resolution aimed at spreading “the message of interfaith harmony and goodwill . . . based on Love of God and Love of Neighbor”, the IFC presents a week of programs to coincide with an annual worldwide observance the first week of February.
- Home-based Dinner Dialogue Resources available on the topic of Racism – available all month. Sign up to host and organize here.
- Living Harmoniously in an Interfaith World, a Muslim Contribution sponsored by Rumi Forum, Tuesday, February 4, 5:30 pm; GWU – Gelman Library, The National Churchill Library and Center; First Level, 2130 H St NW, Washington, DC 20052; RSVP: [email protected]
- Washington Theological Consortium Figel Event on Ecumenism, Wednesday, February 5, 6-9 pm, WTC, DC
- “Parenting for Pluralism, an interfaith conversation”, Sunday, February 9, 2-4 pm, New York Ave. Presbyterian Church, DC
- Faith Matters: Living in a Racialized Society panel presentation and small group dialogues, Sunday, February 16, 2-4:30 pm, hosted by McLean Islamic Center.
*World Interfaith Harmony Week DMV is a collaboration of the IFC, Mosaic Harmony, Rumi Forum and Washington Theological Consortium.