- In our collaboration with Interfaith Power & Light, IFC promotes stewardship for the Earth and helps diverse religious communities find their own religious response to climate change by providing opportunities for education and action.
- Serves more than 300,000 people in need of critical services throughout metropolitan Washington with IFC’s up-to-date online Emergency Resources Directory, a searchable database of approximately 400 direct social service providers.
- Through our WIROC (Washington Interfaith Response and Outreach Coalition) initiative, IFC provides grassroots, public demonstrations of support by and for individuals and communities throughout the Greater DC Area and engages in pro-active outreach opportunities throughout the year.
- Organizes the annual InterFaith Concert. Each fall, this “Celebration of the Sacred in Song, Dance and Chant” features singers, musicians, and dancers as well as other luminaries from half a dozen traditions.
- Sponsors the annual InterFaith Bridge Builders’ Awards, which celebrates the achievements of leaders in the DC region who have committed themselves tirelessly to building a more pluralistic society.
- Convenes the annual DC Interfaith Leadership Summit, a day of focused dialogue among young DC area leaders from a variety of faith traditions.
- Supports the Interfaith Dinner Dialogue Program in neighborhoods throughout the region.