Each fall, we gather for the IFC’s biggest night of the year: the annual InterFaith Concert!
IFC’s concert is our major annual fundraising event. Donations to the concert sustain our year-round work.
The 2015 InterFaith Concert will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2015 at Washington Hebrew Congregation (3935 Macomb St. NW Washington, DC). The event will begin promptly at 7:30pm. In addition to an amazing line up of diverse performances, we will be honoring Jim Nicholson, former Secretary of Veteran’s Affairs, with our InterFaith Leadership Award.
Tickets Available for Purchase at the Door Beginning at 6:30 PM.
General Admission: $25
Reserve Section: $40
Group Sales (Groups of 10 or more receive 10% discount)
This year’s line up features an exciting line-up of performers, including:
• Hindu Dancers from the Lasya Academy
• Sikh Kirtan by Guru Gobind Singh Sikh Foundation community members
• Mighty Men’s Chorus of Metropolitan AME Church
• Mormon Choir of Washington
• Kolot HaLev Jewish Community Choir
• Combined Choir (directed by Peter Schmidt)